This site is easier to read in landscape format on mobiles.

respite care

Shared Lives Carers - 'Family' Homes for Adults Needing Social Care

16/3/17: Lancashire County Council is asking people if they could offer a ‘family’ home to an adult living with a disability, who isn't able to live independently. Shared Lives carers work from home to provide short term respite or long term live in arrangements for adults who have social care needs.